Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A new Day


After a decent nights sleep I am somewhat horrified by my previous post. Well, maybe horrified is a strong word. I am slightly embarrassed by my glumfest. I think I am usually a pleasant person. Denial? In my posting shame (post-shame? hah!) I will recount how stinkin' cute they can be.

We've removed the cages (rails) from the cribs. Last night I put the G's to bed by laying in Gabriella's crib with her till she dozed off then wrangling monkey boy Gavin, in the dark, to his crib. As we lay down I heard Gabriella get up from her crib then felt her climb over me and into Gavin's, wedging herself between us and immediately passing out. Totally adorable. What's even more amazing about this story is that there was no crying/screaming. Just the sound of Jazz 91.1 and snoring babies. Heaven.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home