Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello, is there anybody out there?


Okay, I might as well just put it out there since it is totally obvious. I am clueless regarding the blogosphere and how everything works. Moreover, I can't tweak my pages to look all customized and fabulous or figure out how the hell to get all the cool links like the other moms. Every blog I come across has a gazillion links to other bloggers. So even on the internet there is friend competition, huh? Okay, this blog began due to my need to get things off my chest, self-help processing if you will. I wasn't even considering that someone might read it! And so far I don't believe anyone has...I think my counter is just logging my visits to see how my profile looks (yes and edit it obsessively). Suddenly I need to know somebody wants to read my heartfelt angst and find me charming, amusing, even witty. I dare to dream. Now that I see all the cool, hip, moms out in blog world I feel like the weird kid in the back of the class. I wanna be the cool, hip blog mom that gets linked! I guess I better work on my grammar and style. Oh the pic is of me, hubbie, and our newbie twins. I can't believe they're 1 already.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home