Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beasties Rule

Anything goes around here. The beasties are napping, one in bed and one on the floor. It's carpeted. Frequently they both end up on the floor because that's just easier. Really, there is no telling them it's nap time or bed time for that matter. They're only 1, but their motto (they already have one) is "you're not the boss of me". So I just let them drop wherever they run out of steam. I like to think of it as creative parenting, or going with the flow. Apparently, I'm just here to dispense food and make sure the condo is covered with fun toys for them to throw around. I know my place.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home