Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Shameless

I love American Idol. I love watching other people quiver in front of the judging panel hoping to manifest their dreams. I am not completely without couth, as I despair when some of the seriously mentally ill are allowed to humiliate themselves. Yet I can't help but watch in disgust/fascination as they warble in earnest and with such sincerity I just want to give 'em a chance. Can't they branch out with this show, you know-like special Olympics. Then they could also have a show for older people like myself, who fantasize the entire program about what song snippet to sing and how to dress. Of course, I would not be able to watch this fascinating drama if it wasn't for dvr.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home