Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

more booze

I think I am still in new mommy shock. Being a stay at home mom is not for sissies. I am new to this whole wife/mother thing and the adjustment, well, I don't think I am adjusting well. In many ways I am like my 13 monthers-I have meltdowns, refuse to do certain things when they need to be done and clearly I am the doer of them (bathroom cleaning), and could really use a bottle most days. Preferably one with booze. I jest, xanax would be better. Which reminds me of a quick exchange I had with a group stroller mommies, one of whom relayed to me that she drank a lot more now that she had a kid (vigorous agreement from other mommies in group). It is so refreshing to know that I am not the only one frequently in need of escape. And yet I become morose at the thought of not seeing their sweet cheeks ( all four of them) for more than 8 hours. Aww there soooo cute! I have to go squeeze 'em right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home