Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If Your Happy and You Know it

Jeez. Nobody napped or ate at the same time and it was non-stop mommy action all damn day. Thankfully, hubby has offered to put them to bed. I did go to my first mommy/baby group this morning, which the monkeys really enjoyed. Gabriella sat in the center of the song circle and clapped at the end as if we had all meant to sing just for her. What a princess. Yes, I sat in a song circle and sang catchy little tunes like the"ABC's" and "If Your Happy and You Know it", among others. I have to admit it was the highlight of my day. I really miss singing. And the kids were so cute. It must have inspired Princess G cause she sang (hummed) the rest of the day. Oh, and did sexy baby dance. Lots of hip swaying and pouty lips. Just like her mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home