Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

dawg

Clearly I am insane because my husband offered to take the twins with him today but I couldn't stand the thought of being without them for more than 4 hours. It's really happening to me-I have become the mother that has no life outside of her children. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Oh sure, it's probably only temporary, I will undoubtedly get my mind and free will back when they start school. Right? Meanwhile....

This must be a crazy twin phenomenon. I began typing this entry because Gabriella finally passed out at my feet and stopped screaming long enough for me to log on and Gavin was preoccupied with his fingers or something extremely entertaining like that. Whoa-don't call CPS, I fed, changed and did everything else before I let her lay at my feet with the dog. Anyway. Gavin starts whining and reaching so I pick him up and I kid you not within 3 seconds Gabriella was standing on her feet screaming to be picked up too. I've learned that she can do weird things like scream in her sleep, so I let her scream it out and in about a minute she was dozing like a puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home