Twins-O-Rama

This is my online journal for blathering about life as a mother of boy/girl twins.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sexless Marriage

There I said it. I am in a sexless marriage and have been for over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering we have only been married 3 years this is a serious problem. I will never forget him telling me a couple months after the babies were born as I cried because he would not be intimate with me, "well it's hard for me because you used to be pretty flawless." Had I not been so sleep deprived and hormonal I would have packed his shit and never looked back. Since then I have begged, reasoned, demanded and simply cried to him about it. The result? We have maybe had sex 5 times. Additionally, he threatens divorce every few months. So I finally had it and kicked him out a couple weeks ago-demanding yet again that we go to counseling. In the very first session he tells the counselor he tried to break up with me numerous times before we were married!!!!!!!!!! Gee, where was I when he was supposedly doing this? As if that weren't bad enough, he says the spark is gone (for him) and agrees we are like roommates. I am devastated-nor do i feel like I need to wait one more minute for him to change. Haven't I waited long enough?

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Yes... you've waited long enough...

Your marriage partner is also suppose to be your sex partner... there are no excuses...

I feel for you, no one ought to be treated so poorly by the person that is suppose to be their life long lover.

james

July 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home